Runtime not showing all channels

Crispin

I reloaded the layout and verified the latest version. No change, still looks like the screen dump in my first post.

Maybe my older PCLink versions that are still installed (in other directories though) messes this up?

But I still need to keep them as I'm tuning different boxes with this computer.

Hi,

Every time there is a new  software/firmware release I create anew folder in my C drive and name it by the software version.

Then during the install process I select that folder to save the installation to.

This helps keep things a bit tidier and reduces the chances of corruption, I am NOT stating that this must be done,

It is just how I have been doing it for years.

On another note your layout you are using, the screen shot you have shown.

Was it created with the new G4+  software or did you create it with the old G4 software and import it into your layouts folder in G4 +

I have found sometimes when importing existing layouts  created with the older software into the new software layout folders, that the layout when opened has deviated from the saved layout.

I sometimes have to right click and reset the properties of the item with issues.

Regards

Dave.

That's how I also manage the different versions - in separate folders named using the version,

I removed all PC Link installs, deleted the folders, restarted and re-installed the G4+ version but still only 1-9 AUX channels shown in the Runtime dialog. Using the default layout and tried both my own map and the supplied xtreme sample map.