Link G1 3sgte D423SGD HELP!!!!

james arnold

sorry that should read can a serial link cable work to tune this with PC software also I have tested this on mt ST185 gt4 celica and it runs engine fine but would like to use it on an ST165 GT4 the ST165 ECU plugs are different to ST185. I plan to repin the plugs as other have done when doing gen1 to gen2 (ST165 - ST185) engines but was wondering if anyone knows which pin outs are actually required as I doubt the LINK needs all the factory loom to be hooked up.

I imagine injectors, ignition, lambda, ISC, are all needed but there are a ton of other wires I imagine the Link not needing.

Is there anyone out there who could tell me exactly what pin outs are required to run a 3SGTE I currently have LINK G1 3sgte tuned with plug n play wiring harness for ST185 GT4

What you have is the equivalent of a V3 unit with slightly custom firmware to suit the 3S adapter harness.

Only able to be tuned via hand control.

You will need all powers and grounds, ISCO and ISCC Injectors, ignition, WG solenoid and trigger inputs.