Short video of LC on a non-turbo subie

Jurgen Biggelaar

Hi Jurgen thanks for the response. I am not sure what happend, I attached my boost table but I guess it didnt make it to the post. I discovered that my Mac valve was plumb in incorrectly. I fixed the issues and made the hoses as short as possible to help with response. I can control boost fine and steady now, just doing some tweaks of AFR target and fuel. In your experience which one is better for response TPS vs RPM or boost target vs rpm

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jurgen

Everything is well now just trying to get the best response out of my open loop boost control

For example I have been working with 2 tables. Lets say TPS vs RPM at 100% Throttle

First one

0-4K RPM

0=90 500=83 1000=77 1500=70 2000=63 -7 all the way 3.5K RPM=45 from 4K RPM on 10. Reasoning for this numbers was looking at the logs it was making about 20 psi at 10 and that is what I want to mantain.

Second one

TPS vs RPM at 100% Throttle

1000-4500 K RPM=55/ 5000 K RPM=47.5/5500-6K RPM 42.5/6500 RPM 40.5/7-7.5K 39 and 8K RPM =37.5