VR Trigger signal suddenly lost..

After i sortet out the dis-4 issue in the other thread i got the engine startet and everything worked just fine.. had a couple of starts and stops but finally let the engine run to 60'C watertemp and then shut it off... Another half hour later i tried to start it again, only now there is no crank trigger signal. I controlled all the wirering and it seems fine. I also tried to connect the sensor to the Trigger 2 input, but no signal there either, So i figuered it had to be a VR sensor fault. Brought another brand new BMW VR sensor but this didn't help eighter.. the RPM signal shows 0rpm, trigger signal NO during cranking. As said, everything worked just fine until shutdown, no triggerfault counts or anything. Then at startup the signal is dead... Anyone got any ideas of what could be wrong? BMW M20 enginge. multitooth / missing 60-2 Crang position. Link G2 (firmware 1.7.1, are going to do a firmware update, but want everything to be working fine first to leave out failure parameters... ) Regards BÃ¥rd