Aux Ign GP Output High Side?

Adturb

I'm about to install a G4+ PNP into my Evo IX and I'm trying to program Aux Ign 7 as a GP Output (or Shift Light PWM) to activate when RPM> although the advantage of GP output is I'm thinking about programming cond 2 for Knock detection to power an LED on the dash. I need a high side driver, but there isn't an option (that I can see) to select low or high? 

If I change the use of Ign 7 to something else, like engine fan, I have the option to select low or high side? 

Would I also be correct in saying that although there are 2 expansion ports on the board, only one port can be used and out of that port there is only 1 usable analogue input (6), the rest aren't available and none are available on the second expansion port?

Thanks in advance, no doubt the first of many stupid questions..... :)

Ads

HI Adam

The only drives that can high side drive are the Aux 5,6,7and8

The ignition drives will only give a polarity as in the active level is low or high. Rather than the ability to provide a 12V supply.

On the expansion port if you have the G4+ then they should all be available. If you can see them in the PC link tuning software then they are available.

Thank you for the reply, I'll rewire the LED in that case :)

That was another query; the expansion port. I have the lead with all 8 wires, however the manuals say that only 'An Volt 6' is available, all other inputs are listed as 'N/C'? Is there a FULL pin out of the Evo IX PNP ecu showing all of the standard connector pins, as well as the expansion connector, as the manual only lists about 80% of them?