Failures

José Santana Suárez

Hola: Tengo el código de error 11, 17, 44,47 y 74. La salida de 5 V es inestable. Los errores están en el MAP, IAT, ETC, y TP principal, que van desde 45kpa MAP 300 con el motor detenido, el mismo TP, ETC 90cº motor fijo detuvo y frío y el IAT para 20cº fija con el motor frío la temperatura ambiente es de 24 28 ° C y presión atmosférica 99-101 kPa, he comprobado todos los cables y sensores y bien. Agradezco pronta respuesta. Gracias José.

Hello, I have the error code 11, 17, 44,47 and 74. The output of 5 V is unstable. The errors are in the MAP, IAT, ETC, and TP principal, ranging from 45kpa MAP 300 with the engine stopped, the same with the TP, ETC 90cº cold engine stopped, the IAT with engine stopped is 20cº fixed engine cold ambient temperature is 24 -28 ° C and atmospheric pressure 99-101 kPa, I checked all the cables and sensors well. I appreciate prompt response. Thanks Jose.

Hello, I have the error code 11, 17, 44,47 and 74. The output of 5 V is unstable. The errors are in the MAP, IAT, ETC, and TP principal, ranging from 45kpa MAP 300 with the engine stopped, the same with the TP, ETC 90cº cold engine stopped, the IAT with engine stopped is 20cº fixed engine cold ambient temperature is 24 -28 ° C and atmospheric pressure 99-101 kPa, I checked all the cables and sensors well. I appreciate prompt response. Thanks Jose.

Hi Josa,

can you please connect to your ecu with your laptop, press the R key and this will bring up runtime values.

Go to the ECU STATUS TAB on the runtime values and check the 5 volt reference reading in the left column.

Left column is the ECU VOLTAGES TAB.

See if the 5 volt reference is a stable 5 volts or very close too.

How many sensors other than TPS and MAP are you supplying 5 volts to.

Also have you set up your  FAULT SETTINGS under the ANALOGUE VOLT INPUT tab at the very bottom.

For now setup your ERROR HIGH VALUES at 5 VOLTS and your ERROR LOW  VALUES at 0.0 VOLTS.

CLICK on the RED ERROR CODES at the top of the page and clear them, or press the E key and open the ERRORS tab and clear the codes, also clear the Event Log.

Have you carried out a TPS and MAP sensor Calibration under ECU CONTROLS TAB.

Don't forget to press F4 and store all new settings to the ECU also,save to the PCL file.

Let us know how you go.

Regards

Dave.

My google Spanish is mint

Hello Dave: In the column ECU TAB volt voltage ranging from 0.00 to 0.15. The solution came when disconnecting the cam sensor, today I have not had time to buy a new cam sensor, so I have I get in touch again to summarize what happened, thanks. Joseph

Hi JosA ,

So from what I can gather, if you rev the engine or try to drive the car the BARO and MAP sensor read the same and do not change.

The Baro will only change due to altitude change, however the MAP or MGP value should change if the engine is revved.

Can you please post up your PCL or tune file or email to me at [email protected]

Have you done a MAP SENSOR CALIBRATION.

Regards

Dave.

MAP_SENSOR_CALIBRATION.thumb.gif.ecfef6c

On October 4 you sent me this email:

Hi JosA ,

So from what I can gather, if you rev the engine or try to drive the car the BARO and MAP sensor read the same and do not change.

The Baro will only change due to altitude change, however the MAP or MGP value should change if the engine is revved.

Can you please post up your PCL or tune file or email to me at [email protected]

Have you done a MAP SENSOR CALIBRATION.

Regards

Dave.

I sent you this email: [email protected]