Jump to content

Map sensor


Recommended Posts

Hi Søren,

You can install an external MAP sensor to your vehicle, and then wire the output of this to an available Analog Volt channel on the ECU. Be sure to turn your 2.5 bar MAP sensor off under ECU Controls in PCLink. You can also remove the vacuum line from the inlet manifold, and likely use the same port on the manifold for your new external MAP sensor.

One of these would be suitable:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...