Copy paste problems

Highlift

I had an issue the other day trying to copy a block of cells from fuel table 1 to fuel table 2. When I hit paste it copied the values to the block of cells directly below the block of cells highlighted in fuel table-2. Both tables were set up with identical axis. After the third attempt it copied into the correct place. Is this just a random bug??

Hi Highlift,

Thanks for reporting this. i've not been able to re-create this problem yet. Can you give me some more info?

• Did this happen online or offline?
  • Did you do the copying and pasting by using the right click menu, or by using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keys?
  • Which version of PCLink and Firmware are you using?

Thanks, Scott.

Here you go, it does it off line to. The group of cells between -40kpa & -90kpa and 0rpm to 8000rpm was selected but it pasted the values into the block between -40kpa & 20kpa

The values were copied from fuel table-1 to fuel table-2. When you go back to the table that was copied from the boarder is around different cells to that copied from.

copy paste problem.jpg

copy paste problem table copied from.jpg

• 2 months later...

I had an issue the other day trying to copy a block of cells from fuel table 1 to fuel table 2. When I hit paste it copied the values to the block of cells directly below the block of cells highlighted in fuel table-2. Both tables were set up with identical axis. After the third attempt it copied into the correct place. Is this just a random bug??

The engineering team have been able to identify the root cause of this fault occurring, and a fix will be included in our next main PCLink and Firmware release. While we wait for that the advice is to select the area you want to copy, press ctrl+c, then select only the top left cell of the area you want to paste to (in the destination table), and press ctrl+v.

Scott