GM 3 bar map sensor calibration

Mohsin

hello everyone ...
i am using link g4+ plugin for st205 3sgte just wants to raise some boost so i switched to GM 3 bar map sensor i need calibration for this sensor the part number i can see is 039-4245 on the top and 41-17406 at the bottom also the wiring diagram i need i can see written on the sensor and the grip is C-B-A i have attached sensor picture reference kindly let me know what to do .... thank you  
i saw gm  bar in my link software selected that but thats not working i dont know what m i doing wrongfacebook.com

IMG-20160621-WA0028.jpg

Hi Moshi,

You will want to just select 3 bar map in the pull down menu for the what aux channel it is on. Then go to the Map sensor calibration and calibrate. That should do he trick for the GM 3 bar.

As for the wiring. Have a look at this diagram. This should get you all squared away. 

-Rich RDE

3 BAR SETUP.JPG

hey thanks for reply
i did my wiring same as u showed in the picture my map is calibrated as AN 3 so i went in the option st205 was selected i changed it to GM 3 bar but car wont start and if starts i can see black smokes and then engine off

Did you do a Map Sensor calibration and store after selecting the right configuration? If the map sensor is calibrated right it will give you a message saying calibration complete. Or an error message. Maybe you have something adding additional fuel in your tune. Hit R for run time values and look at the fuel section to see if any trims are active. Post a log.

Did you do a Map Sensor calibration and store after selecting the right configuration? If the map sensor is calibrated right it will give you a message saying calibration complete. Or an error message. Maybe you have something adding additional fuel in your tune. Hit R for run time values and look at the fuel section to see if any trims are active. Post a log.

yes i tried to calibrate it show an error map sensor calibration command failed current map sensor <5kpa or <5kpa of baro reading ....what next 
no i have not added anything to fuel 

I am sorry I totally failed to look at the part number on the picture. The first three numbers represent weather or not it is 1,2, or 3 bar. You have a 1 bar GM map sensor. The 4 number in the last 4 numbers represents 199* so this was manufactured in 1995. You are looking for #749 part number stamp which will be a GM 3 bar sensor. 

I am sorry I totally failed to look at the part number on the picture. The first three numbers represent weather or not it is 1,2, or 3 bar. You have a 1 bar GM map sensor. The 4 number in the last 4 numbers represents 199* so this was manufactured in 1995. You are looking for #749 part number stamp which will be a GM 3 bar sensor. 

i had already a doubt thank you very much @Rich RDE you saved me thanks again