Injectors doesn't work

Simon_s13

Hi all, I'm using a storm ecu in my s13 ca18det engine, I've done the setup also I've tested injectors and spark with the test mode and all is working fine, after this I'm cranking to start the engine with perfect spark but the injectors doesn't receive any signal at all, I have fitted 2200cc bosch injectors they're high impedance, can this be the problem? I have to say that after stop cranking a small signal is send in to the injectors, I'm not sure if I've done something wrong with the setup.

Thanks for your help 

How are you confirming you're not receiving signal to the injectors? Is it just not starting or are you probing some of the wiring with a multimeter? 

High impedance injectors is correct

If you pull out a spark plug immediately after cranking it is it wet with fuel?

When you ran the tests, have you got injector1 and ignition1 firing the same cyclinder, and the same for the other 3?

2 minutes ago, cj said:

How are you confirming you're not receiving signal to the injectors? Is it just not starting or are you probing some of the wiring with a multimeter? 

High impedance injectors is correct

If you pull out a spark plug immediately after cranking it is it wet with fuel?

When you ran the tests, have you got injector1 and ignition1 firing the same cyclinder, and the same for the other 3?

Right I've try to start it and it doesn't so I've fitted a light in the spark plugs and also led in the injector plug spark is fine because they're flashing but injectors they're are no flashing but as soon as you stop cranking they are flashing just one time, yes the injectors are firing in the same cylinder when I'm testing, yes injectors are high impedance.

If the injectors fire when using the injector test function the hardware and wiring is ok and we then need to start looking at set up.

We would ideally need a copy of the MAP as it is now and a log during cranking.

7 hours ago, Simon said:

If the injectors fire when using the injector test function the hardware and wiring is ok and we then need to start looking at set up.

We would ideally need a copy of the MAP as it is now and a log during cranking.

Thanks you for your help I will follow the instructions and send all to the help support. Thanks