Gear detection

Demetris

Have some issues with gear display. I have setup my Gear detection all gears voltage as the volt i get on each gear from anvolt5 ( its where i connect the analog potensiometer of gearbox ) 

My problem now is as the voltages are correct for each gear the ECU it does not display the correct gear. 

image.png.b133b85f4e783eb96377cc4eda8080f0.png

image.thumb.png.1230322d3ae1167000d0c4fe93f064c0.png

As you can see on the shots, i am on N and the voltages is correct ! but ECU things i am in 1 gear !  

Any hits ? dont know what else to check ! And its really irritating as i have to remember all the time what gear i am on : ( 

17 minutes ago, Demetris said:

Also e-mail to you the file i am testing on the car !

I have received your file and briefly tested it, it seems to work correctly for me.  My only thought now is perhaps there is a corrupt table or something in the background? 

Lets try a factory restore:

1. ECU controls>restore to factory settings.  Choose yes for both messages that follow.
  2. Powercycle ECU (turn power off then back on).
  3. File>open, then load in your original map. 
  4. Test gear detection again.

1 minute ago, Adamw said:

I have received your file and briefly tested it, it seems to work correctly for me.  My only thought now is perhaps there is a corrupt table or something in the background? 

Lets try a factory restore:

1. ECU controls>restore to factory settings.  Choose yes for both messages that follow.
  2. Powercycle ECU (turn power off then back on).
  3. File>open, then load in your original map. 
  4. Test gear detection again.

OK ! i will give it a try tomorrow and come back ! hope will be the solution to my problem ! thanks !