idle problem

Fasters

hi , honestly im new in tuning world , basically i've done study about link ecu software .. now i have problem about my car . im build a engine with agresive camshaft with dual pattern design . vacuum in intake plenum very weak .. around -20 to 0 kpa in my vacuum gauge apexi .. so , which one should i use for best setup in fuel and ignition load axis ? tps or mgp is better ? my engine is Natural aspirated .

by the way , tps load and mgp load give different power gain or not ? i mean , example .. use tps power out 100whp  , then if using a map sensor , power output 120whp .. its true or not ? anyone can  give me some idea n advice .. thanks

To give a little more detail, fuel settings should be like so:

BGmExJR.png

TP would be the best option for your ignition table axis also.

7 hours ago, Fasters said:

by the way , tps load and mgp load give different power gain or not ? i mean , example .. use tps power out 100whp  , then if using a map sensor , power output 120whp .. its true or not ? anyone can  give me some idea n advice .. thanks

No, they would all potentially give you exactly the same power at WOT but the idea is you want to pick the strategy that will give you the best ability to control fuel mixture repeatably over a wide range of operating conditions.  A TP load axis is usually the best option for an engine like yours.