RB25DET base map needed

aboturky839

hello i have RB25DET series 1 bone stock except for intercooler upgraded what map with link G4+ should i choose to start tuning ? and please check this map i have i am using car is running fine with it except for RPM when tuning after 2500 rpm 100% throttle the car will start misfiring is it bad coil pack or wrong tuning map ? the same problem was with the stock ecu and if i changed to toyota 1NZ coils what should i change in the map thanks

nnn.pclr

8 hours ago, aboturky839 said:

hello i have RB25DET series 1 bone stock except for intercooler upgraded what map with link G4+ should i choose to start tuning ? and please check this map i have i am using car is running fine with it except for RPM when tuning after 2500 rpm 100% throttle the car will start misfiring is it bad coil pack or wrong tuning map ? the same problem was with the stock ecu and if i changed to toyota 1NZ coils what should i change in the map thanks

nnn.pclr

It looks like you are using our GTT base map so that is a reasonable starting point.  Have you checked basics such as base timing and fuel pressure etc?

Since you are using a monsoon, I would suggest under fuel main that you change active drives to 1-4.  I sure this doesnt have any effect but 1-4 would be the correct setting up for this.  

7 hours ago, aboturky839 said:

and for the VCT how do i tune VVTI to gain low end power while spooling turbo

This engine doesnt have proper VVT,  it is just an on/off vtec type system.  The normal way to tune it is to do a dyno pull with it turned off all the time, then another with it turned on all the time, overlay the two graphs and where the lines cross is your ideal switching points.  The settings in our GTT base map seem to be close to the ideal for most of these engines.  The settings in your map are completely wrong so open up our GTT base map and copy the settings from Aux 6.

7 hours ago, aboturky839 said:

also what is stock master fuel ms for stock 370cc injectors that came with my engine

I would expect something like 15-17ms.

please someone help me and do me a favor to do a base map for my car that i can start with i will tell you the mods i have

RB25DET engine with monsoon link G4+ ecu

1NZ coil pack conversion ignitor is removed and wired directly to ignition coil

every 2 coil are wired together to the ecu as if the car is 4 cylinder

every 2 fuel injectors wired together to the ecu as if the car is 4 cylinder

stock turbo and fuel injectors

MAF disabled now using MAP sensor 

VCT wired to AUX 6

10psi boost

nnn.pclr