Newbie advice

Jordan B

Hi guys got my bike up and running its a little on the rich side ive tried adjusting the affected fuel cell from 36 to 28 but no difference to the afr am i going about this the right way and also what does the number reference to is it percentage or just a number 

Thanks in advance 

If you are adjusting the fuel table number and the mixture is not changing then there are a few main reasons I can think of:

1. Possibly you have a too high "minimum effective PW" set so the ECU wont allow it to open for a shorter time.
  2. You have very large injectors running at a short pulse width so they are working in their non-linear range.
  3. Deadtimes are completely wrong.

Give us a bit more info about the setup and a log of it running and we might be able to have a better guess.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P1LRANeO4A

The numbers in the fuel table will mean different things depending on the fuel equation mode you are using.

A log would be more useful.  I had a brief look through your map and didnt notice any obvious problems such as those I mentioned above.  I would suggest you update to the latest firmware though as you are running a very old version.  then do us a log if you still have a problem.