Wideband voltage too high

12aymond

Hi, I have an odd issue with wideband voltage being high. Im trying to find out if this is normal or if I need to contact Innovate.

Its a Innovate DLG-1 set-up

With the sensors in free air one reads 5 volts and the other reads 5.07 volts. This throws an error code in the ecu obviously. 

I dont know the DLG-1 well but with most innovate devices you can program what voltage they output during warm-up and error conditions. 

However thats not such a big deal, you can just set the Link analog input error high to 5.0 and error low to 0.0v and the ECU will no longer throw fault codes.

I will check and see if I can change the voltage it is outputting.

I currently have the input errors set up just like you said and it throws an error because it is over 5 volts. Link wont let me set the high error above 5.

1 hour ago, 12aymond said:

I currently have the input errors set up just like you said and it throws an error because it is over 5 volts. Link wont let me set the high error above 5.

You must be doing something wrong because when the error low/high is set to 0 and 5 they are completely disabled, you could send 12V in there and it wont generate a fault.