Fuel pump won't power on

JasonVL

Just build a rb30det and have got a link G4+ plug and play off trademe gone and swapped out the standard rb25det and plugged in the link G4+ and now it won't start fuel pump won't turn on any help????? But when 25det ecu is plugged in it works fine 

Ok, so normally a skyline has a "Fuel pump control module" which controls fuel pump speed, this is connected to aux 1 and aux 2.  Then there is aux 6 which usually controls the FP relay.  Since your engine loom has been attached to a different chassis and probably doesnt have the FPCM, the fuel pump relay could have been connected to any of those 3 auxes.

So I would try using the test function to manually switch on each aux one at a time to see if one of them makes the FP run.  To use the test function you go to each aux and double click on the function, then double click on the "Test (on)", this will force the output on.  Once we know which aux it is connected to you can set that aux to "Fuel Pump" and turn the other 2 off. 

10 minutes ago, JasonVL said:

Ok awesome mate found the fuel pump now it's aux 1 and 6 how should I set them 

Huh?  I would expect it to only be connected to one aux.  If aux 6 is off and you put aux 1 in test mode does the pump turn on?

Got it wrong sorry it only aux 6 and I put it to fuel pump and it's works now one more thing do u have base map for rb30det or a rb25det or if I restore the ecu would it be a tune for rb26dett and be Alrite to get it moving around 

I just noticed in your screenshot above you also have Aux 14 set to fuel pump so you will need to turn that off also.  Attach your current map and I will check if it is suitable to get it running.

Your current map is all messed up, its definately not going to run on that.  Attached is one based on our skyline basemap that will be a reasonable starting point.  Load this map in and make sure you run through the steps in section 6 & 7 of the manual.

http://linkecu.com/documentation/NGTR+.pdf?vid=ynxirA4lAnQKmUiM&chrole=17&ck=mU_ZSLNpApKdkTS-&cktime=158137&promocode=&promocodeaction=overwrite&gc=clear

RB Startup.pclr