Supported ethanol content sensors

434josh

I have one of the small continental sensors, 13577429, and can't get my Extreme to register anything. Looking at the instructions it says it only supports 2 types, the Siemens and Continental A2C 53344228 And with either the digital input has to be setup as "GM Siemens Ethanol Sensor" which doesn't exist in the selections. Has the support changed? Do I need to swap in the VW content sensor or will mine from an Impala work fine?

Must have had a bad connection somewhere. Ran new wires and boom it works great. Apparently my local station has some killer e85. 

received_10204603306158559.jpeg

Adam, off subject but is there a way to select a display unit for a particular gauge? I want kpa for everything except fuel pressure but I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. I have everything setup for psi on the gauge/Cal table but it still displays in kpa. 

5 hours ago, 434josh said:

Adam, off subject but is there a way to select a display unit for a particular gauge? I want kpa for everything except fuel pressure but I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. I have everything setup for psi on the gauge/Cal table but it still displays in kpa. 

No way to do this sorry,  all pressure parameters will obey the same display unit that is assigned in >options>units>options.