R34 GTT E-throttle

kramit

I have a link xtreme ecu wire in ecu in my car, but i am having a few issues with the e-throttle setup itself.

The pedal i'm using is out of a 350z and the TB is part number 99660511501.

Both the pedal and TB passes the auto calibration with no issue whatsoever. 

When you press the pedal you see the Voltages change for the APS main / sub

Only thing is it doesn't seem to communicate with the throttle body itself, when the pedal is depressed the thorttle body doesnt move.

The throttle body will move however if you change the target on the table to a different %. i.e i can get it to any position between 0-100% with the engine off, in setup mode using the target table. 

Just aside from using that way to move the throttle it doesn't seem to do anything, any help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah the Ethrottle  when stalled is set to run throttle as apose to quiet throttle.

I did find my issue about 10 minutes ago, was a small oversight, i didn't realise you had replied, the ethrottle table was set up as TP Main vs RPM, so i changed it to AP main vs RPM and yeah, that worked as it should. Obviously needs that signal to know to move, was set otherwise to open when the rpm increased with no control input from me which isn't helpful ha. But yeah small oversight but all good. Thanks for the reply though :)