G4x xtreme

Steve Bull

That will be a help as I'm slowly going through the PC link G4 map and placing it on to G4X. The new  system is more complicated but alot more flexible.

I'm going to try the new E-Throttle setting but mines a Toyota 1uz vvti throttle body with the clutch.  As far as i know (which is possibly wrong) the clutch requires constant power, not PWM. IF i use a E-Throttle relay (to B loom 14v Aux 9/10) and the ecu controls this relay with an AUX out, can i take power off of this  after the Relay to power the  Throttle clutch rather than use another AUX out.

Thanks  , think I'll find what is the lowest  voltage it works on and use some resisters to low the voltage, as I dont think i have any free AUX outputs. If i do end up with on not in use ill use the PWM on the ECU.

I  cant see where the set the ignition delay to 115 us. I thought i had but it was just to set the base ignition timing.

Thanks

14 hours ago, Steve Bull said:

Thanks  , think I'll find what is the lowest  voltage it works on and use some resisters to low the voltage, as I dont think i have any free AUX outputs. If i do end up with on not in use ill use the PWM on the ECU.

Yes if you measure the resistance of the clutch then add a resistor of roughly the same value in series it will drop the voltage to the clutch by half.

14 hours ago, Steve Bull said:

I  cant see where the set the ignition delay to 115 us. I thought i had but it was just to set the base ignition timing.

Ign Delay is set on the set base timing screen.

12 hours ago, Adamw said:

Ign Delay is set on the set base timing screen.

I saw it but couldn' t get it to change in the main Ign table  . Then i read the instructions in the help file and found you have to press enter before pressing "Done".........Muppet