Configuring CAN BUS setting for g4+ to Racepak iq3

Fadhil427

Hi, im new to this forum. Sorry if my post here have been discussed before but i couldn't found any that could guide me through.

My problem is. Im running g4+ plug in for my 4g63 engine and i've installed a haltech racepak iq3 non logger dash through the CANBUS port within the ecu.

If there is any setting for the can setup in the pc link or does anybody here had the same problem solved and get the racepak up and running?

the racepak from haltec is running firmware 26 and also have haltech v2 can protocol in it.

Thanks in advance! hope you guys could help me out.

Assuming you have the older IQ3 with the 8 pin Deutsch connector on the back (not the newer street version with 34pin connector that Haltech now sell), then the only way to make that work is with a V-net module.  Part number 230-VM-EFIUCAN would be the suggested option.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, mortenkapi said:

I have it, Its the iq3 connectet in the same as the PC cable?

No, it needs to be connected to one of the CAN ports.  What ECU do you have?  

CAN setup from the help file is below.  Note it says 230-VM-EFILINK, but the EFIUCAN  set up is the same.

Vet9hmQ.png

13 minutes ago, Adamw said:

No, it needs to be connected to one of the CAN ports.  What ECU do you have?  

CAN setup from the help file is below.  Note it says 230-VM-EFILINK, but the EFIUCAN  set up is the same.

Vet9hmQ.png

Thanks! I have the G4+ extreme, And what im see its i have 2can setup. i have the 230-VM-EFILINKC.  But i have to round contactor in the ecu, ond for the PC and one for the canbus?

8 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Yes the top round port with the red oring on it is the USB port, the lower one is CAN1.  

CAN 2 is on the B plug.

image.thumb.png.cdf3e7a23520e027298f11f118538f59.png

Thanks, its get blinking and everything, but not any values.. i havent download any software to the iq3 but it had go with the link before i got it, its it nessesary to get newcthen?

the picture its im my car

image.jpg

My can setup

image.jpg

• 2 years later...