getting fuel cut on high boost

DJ Boost

I keep hitting fuel cut on high boost and tuner could not figure it out. around 18psi.  Not sure if its a tune issue or some setting in Link.  Maybe you can look at it, I don't have a log.  My motor front bearing went out during tune and he doesn't trust the Link to much.  He is more comfortable with Adaptronic.  Maybe there is something in my tune anyone can find.  thanks

adam link settings Boost idle settings with warmup.pclr

You've hit RPM limit 4 times, and the maximum engine speed it's seen is 5959rpm, and maximum IAT and ECT is 100 and 101 degrees C respectively. Max MAP value it's seen is 331kpa (2.3 bar boost).

Your fuel table is only scaled to 150kpa, but your ignition table is scaled to 245kpa.

Without any logs, it's difficult to tell what is causing it.

I'd do a Statistics reset on the ECU, and try to get hold of logs that show the issue.

6 hours ago, Confused said:

Your fuel table is only scaled to 150kpa, but your ignition table is scaled to 245kpa.

Fuel table is MGP, Ign is MAP so this is fine.

I dont see anything obviously wrong in the tune but as confused says you really need a log to get to the bottom of it.  That should be the first thing to do when it is running.  You tune file shows the logging memory is 35% used so that indicates there is a log currently saved in the ecu.  It probably wont have all the correct parameters logged but it may offer some clues, you should download that and attach here.