More Virtual AUX

Conny Karlsson

Hi Conny, 

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it onto the engineers. I expect more advanced logic control would require a fair bit of time and work. However adding more Virtual Aux channels may not be so bad. It may also be possible to add more parameters as conditions, are there any in particular that you are finding you need?

Hi Conny, 

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it onto the engineers. I expect more advanced logic control would require a fair bit of time and work. However adding more Virtual Aux channels may not be so bad. It may also be possible to add more parameters as conditions, are there any in particular that you are finding you need?

As it is nom you have 3 conditions ex.  cond1 and cond2 and cond3  , cond1 or cond2 or cond 3,  etc

what i would like is maybe 5 or 6 conditions  ex : cond 1 or cond2 and cond3 and cond4 andd cond5 or cond6

( i work with programming PLC thats why im so used to it)

also maybe a set and reset function  like   cond1  sets the output on  & cond2 resets the output to 0 ...

+1 to this, more virtual aux would be great, but if there were more than 3 conditions available then you wouldnt need to stack them together.

Example... I'm wanting to setup a warning light that is triggered by different conditions.

So for example, if rpm is xyz and oil pressure is below abc, then flash the light.

But then also trigger the light for other functions like maybe excessive coolant temp / oil temp, etc etc.

Edited by Davidv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chiming in on this too.  More Virtual Aux would be exceptionally useful...

for map switching such as this.. http://forums.linkecu.com/index.php?/topic/5550-map-switching/

or expanded logic within a virtual aux,, having more conditions as Conny suggested.  At present I have two chained togther to get a Condition 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 for an EGT over temperature warning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Conny, 

I am in support for more Virtual Aux,

Also it would be nice to have more parameters as conditions, for example to have a paramater active during the shift sequence (from "Start of shift" to "End of shift")