CL Labmda (Wideband Stoich or Auto) Not working

GF8

Hello,

Love the ECU. My car runs better than ever before. Now that I have it tuned relatively close to the AFRs that I want, I would like to turn on the closed loop lambda mode. I have everything set up, but no mater what I do, the CL Lambda Fuel Correction is always 0%, and the AFRs never adjust. Could somebody please point me in the correct direction? I have ensured that all of my lockout values are not causing the CL to run. I have my innovate MTX-L wideband wired up to an external analog input and configured as Lambda 1. Lambda displays properly on inside PCLink, and agrees with my physical AFR gauge. 

Not sure what else I can check. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

08-11-2016 GF8.pclr

On the bench this looks to be operating correctly.

However initially I noticed it was locked out as Launch control was active, once I put the speed reading above the launch deactivation point it then operated.

If you have been checking this with the car stationary this will be the issue.

I would also suggest that a 40% trim is on the large side 5-10% would be much more normal. It should not need to be any bigger. If the fueling is that far out there is a tune or other issue.

If you want to use it as a tuning tool, quick tune or mixture map are much better options.

Ah, I was not aware that launch control would lock out the closed loop... But it makes perfect sense to!

Thanks for the help. I have it going now, and will wire up a digital input switch to activate my launch control.

I had the fuel trim set at 40% because I wasn't seeing any change in afrs. My tune really doesn't appear to need more than +-10% adjustment, with the largest adjustments coming in at idle.

Thanks again!