2JZGTE SupraLink starting problems

chw37

Wondering if anyone can help with my starting issue on 2JZGTE supra non vvti

Just installed the G4+ SupraLink and the car will not fire using the base timing/trigger settings pre set on the ecu (Trigger Offset -6)

I was sent another base map from someone with a running car so i could try a different setting (trigger offset -13 & Ref.Timing 10.0) and that also wont work (Ignition on 2JZ cant be adjusted so been told it should be close enough)

Everything is calibrated, TPS, MAP sensor etc and all reads OK

Oil Pressure doesnt read when cranking but as far as im aware thats normal as its not configured for the stock sensor

Im getting no RPM movement on the link whilst trying to crank so it has to be something related to crank/cam sensors?

We fit new uprated cams at the same time as the ecu install but the engine itself is 100% timed correctly and its definately getting fuel as spark plugs all were wet from previous attempts

I just looked at the most recent 2JZ that I done and it was -5 too so at least there does seem to be a common theme with these.  If you have no RPM showing in PC link then it suggests a trigger issue.  It could also be antitheft or ecuhold power settings but I don't think the supra base maps have those functions enabled. 

Can you do a trigger scope and post a screen shot here?  Also do a log during cranking and post that together with your .pclr (map) here.

I just looked at the most recent 2JZ that I done and it was -5 too so at least there does seem to be a common theme with these.  If you have no RPM showing in PC link then it suggests a trigger issue.  It could also be antitheft or ecuhold power settings but I don't think the supra base maps have those functions enabled. 

Can you do a trigger scope and post a screen shot here?  Also do a log during cranking and post that together with your .pclr (map) here.

Thanks, ill post those up at some point today

Another thing to be sure of is that the ECU has been unlocked by the dealer as the triggers are disabled until this is done.

Scott.

ECU is still locked as its brand new straight out the box, Triggers do show as locked BUT it allows me to adjust them by clicking on "set base timing" input the number and hit enter.

ill be gutted if its still locked and i cant even get the car started to check for leaks etc before it goes to the tuners