Link Fury, How to wiring and setting cruise control with 2 wire switch.

Tunedgether

Dear Technical Support Team,

I would like to install cruise control system with original switch of Suzuki Swift(ZC32S). The ZC32S's switch is 2 wire style. I know how this switch is work but i do not know how to install with Link Fury. Please let me know how to wiring input and setting input for Link Fury.

Now E-throttle system is completed. Please advise.

Thank you

Edited by Tunedgether

For cruise control, you need a minimum of 3 switches/buttons:  Cruise enable, cruise set & brake pedal.  A further 2 switches are optional; Cruise cancel and cruise resume.   You will also need a driven wheel speed connected and working.  Can you confirm you have 2 spare digital inputs + a working brake switch and wheel speed?

It seems odd that your switch has only two wires unless it is some type of multiplex, does it look like below?

gr5oMmU.png  

some cruise switches use two wires and each switch position outputs a different resistance across the two wires

Yes, thats what I was referring to as "multiplex" above, I think that is the right term to describe this type of device?.  Sometimes called MUX switches.  But I dont think that is the case here, some online pics of this switch set:

s_l500.jpg

chrome_2017_01_30_21_35_53.png

• 3 weeks later...