Link g4+mx5 in mazda familia gtr

Bear

Hey all purchased the above ecu with expansion loom and I'm looking at installing it on my rally car which runs a 36mm restrictor. Just enquiring on whether it would allow anti lag and rotational idle. If so the recommended best way. Currently injectors run in pairs and are 3 ohm which run through a resistor in current factory loom. Tipping I'll have to buy new injectors and run individually. I should have plenty of inputs available as air con, turbo light etc wont be used and I do have expansion loom. Any help would be appreciated cheers adam

You can leave the injection as is as the plugin is fine provided the factory ballast is retained. If you want to go to sequential fuel then you will need to look at changes. 

Anti lag is supported and there are many ways of implementing it. From a simple fixed throttle opening to a fully switchable option with dedicated air bypass.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply tuner wants to run antilag thru a stepper??? which I dont understand and question reliability on a rally car.. I've had other cars that have individual injectors wired in, at zero throttle, dropped fuel from one each rotation and throttle opened at idle to create rotational idle and cool engine for antilag. Any thoughts or I've got no idea!!! 

Cyclic idle and Antilag are two different and mutually exclusive functions.  Antilag is only active when you lift off at high RPM.  Cyclic idle is only active when the engine is idling.  You typically only need cyclic idle if you are using the group N style anti lag where the throttle blade is permanently jacked open.  If you have some sort of air bypass valve like the stepper or solenoid valve or throttle kicker then you wont need cyclic idle as you can just close the valve to bring idle down to normal.  A typical stepper motor idle valve will unlikely bypass enough air if thats what you had in mind.