ECU Log download fails - corrupt flash pages

PeterHay205

Hi, we ran our ST205 GT4 Celica at an event over the weekend, with ECU logging for each stage. When I went to download the logged data during the event, the progress bar would come up, showing the download, but once it got to 100%, we would get an error dialog box which stated "Unable save log file due to corrupt flash pages".

I tried a few more times throughout the day and got the same result.

Later in the evening I tried downloading portions of the log (first 10 minutes, first 20 minutes, ....), and that all worked fine. I then tried the whole log and it worked ok.

It seems that whenever I try and grab the whole ECU log without first downloading a portion it fails. Is this a known issue?

Hi Simon,

I tested downloading the data from two different laptops last night - everything worked fine.

I think it only ever seems to be a problem when I download a log file when the engine is actually running (even though I have stopped ECU logging). Seems to be fine whenever I download it with just the ignition on.