G4+ Fury Sequential shift cut

VtrSp1

@Adamw do you have take a look at log?

I check it another time and i see i have some noise on gear position sensor, about 0.01-0.03 V.. do you have similar noise before in a sequential box setup?

The gear position sensor is the black hall effect , the magnet on the barrell is clean without debris, the 5V and ground to the sensor is ok.

noise.PNG

On 8/31/2020 at 6:24 AM, VtrSp1 said:

If i watch all my log, the power is reintroduced very early ...in the screen shoot above at 2.47 V (logged at 100 mS in ecu internal logging)..

if i do the difference from 3rd to 4th is 2.72-2.12 V , so 0.60 V....If the power is reintroduced at 2.47 V   as the log show, the barrell and the dog ring is about at the half of full travel..(2.12 + 0.30 V = 2.42 V)

It's a ecu or software bug?

This is for all the gear and in all my log..

It appears to be just an effect from logging to me and the power is being re-introduced at the correct point.  Even though you are logging AN Volt 7 at 100Hz, if you look at my picture below using software with interpolation turned off, you can see there is only a step in voltage about every 20ms, im not sure on the reason for that.  

The point where power has been reintroduced is right in the middle of two data points received from the gear position sensor.  If I draw a curve that touches each data point (green line) then you can see that the voltage on the gear position sensor was probably much closer to your 2.22v than the last data point of 2.47V that was logged before power was re-introduced. 

LifeView_2020-09-04_14-00-59.png