tps issue

efi265

hi my gm style tps has failed Link G4 extreme.This is on an aftermarket edelbrock throttle body and have since fitted a new non adjustable vn commodore tps and have changed the signal and earth wires on the plug as it was going from 0 thru to 100% after calibration but if i held the throttle full open it would drop down to 10% and the volts would error out as to low and 0%Volts hence swapping the signal and earth feeds.after swapping the wires and done the calibration All checks out on the run-time values when testing it. the only thing is that the 100% comes up before full throttle even with the calibration complete.the other thing is when i have the engine running it is erratic and is only reading throttle position periodically have had periods of up to 8 minutes with no tps signal and that's driving around with numerous presses on the pedal as you would expect

Log 12-02-20 7;09;28 pm.llg oring first tune fumey modified.pcl

It appears you may have the TPS wired wrong.  Your voltage only varys from about 0.95V to 1.2V from open to closed, normally you would see more like a 3.5V range from open to closed.

The GM TPS are usually wired like below, is yours wired like this?

hUhBgFG.png