Converting MAP fuel table load to MGP?

M1tch

Hi all,

I have a fuel table which is RPM vs MAP as the load, after reading up I can see how I need to change this over to MGP as the load - the engine is NA.

Is there anyway I can use the current MAP load fueling figures to change over to MGP? I am guessing that a KPA of 100 on the MAP would be the same as 0 on an MGP load table?

Am I able to base the current table to convert it over to MGP - aware that it won't be perfect but at least something to base it off, am I able to interpolate the figures or do I need to start from scratch using a basemap?

Thanks in advance!

Just change the axis setup to MGP and it will convert over the table numbers which should be basically the same relative to load but double check to be sure,  your right 100kpa on MAP table will be  0 in MGP.

If you havent already got axis scale setup to handle boost for future now is maybe a good time to do so to save having to redo it all again.

You would only really need to change it to MGP if you needed to compensate for significant baro/altitude changes.  If not just leave it alone.  If you want to change all you need to do is subtract your typical BAP value from your MAP axis break points.  ie. if your typical BAP is 95Kpa and you have a row on your fuel table with a MAP break point of 80kpa then when you change the axis to MGP, you would set that row break point to -15Kpa.