Link fury fan setup

MichaelR32GTR

Hey guys 

hopefuly my last question and everything will be sorted 

I have my AC fan connected to AUX 2 on my link g4+ fury ecu, I went to test it this afternoon with ignition “reds” on, engine not running (new engine so will be started and run in on the dyno next week)

i changed it to “test on” and it didn’t work

then went to high polarity and it started, low polarity turned it off, is this normal ?

also my engine thermo fan is triggered by “injector 8” engine fan, I can’t get this to turn on regardless if it’s on high or low polarity  or “test on”

please note these were running with my old vipec v88 without any issue so I haven’t touched the relays or wiring

in the engine fan setup I tried dropping coolant temp to below 20degrees (water temp was showing 26degrees today) and that didn’t work either 

any help or input as to what I should check in the software etc would be very much appreciated 

Ok I found a break in my trigger wire somewhere between the rb26 blue engine harness plug and the Engine fan relay

ran a new wire, “test on” and it works !!

But going into the auxiliary outputs tab, then “engine fan” settings

I tried to lower my engine fan temp to below current water temp and it didn’t start,

does the engine for this feature need to be running ?

DCE59F24-E193-4B45-B38F-8D0DC9B7FE64.jpeg