NEED HELP TO SETUP DW 1000cc on evo ix with pnp g4+

yulius

hello, i tried many ways to adjust the data original from DW they give 2 type A and B. i tried allready but cant works

i am on LINk pnp firmware 5.6.7.3631

i am used FUELPUMP DW 340LPH INTANK
INJECTOR 1000CC 42M-02-1000-4
OEM FUELPRESS

anyone can help?

now the cars was going with my custom deadtime and inj shortpulse, but i got problem if we push the throtle 30% or 100% it will very bad lambda, and i try to off the accel enrich and CL lambda and turn on again all the ways keep same,

anyone please help

inj setup.jpg

ACELENRICH.png

enrch.jpg

42M 1000cc Technical Data Sheet.pdf

What makes you think you have a deadtime problem?  The injector deadtime is only going to change the volume of fuel that is delivered when the battery voltage changes.

You generally dont tune accel enrichment to give a flat lambda, you tune it so the engine gives crisp response and no flat spots.  What is the actual problem?  Does the car drive bad or have bad response?

On 4/22/2020 at 5:32 AM, Adamw said:

What makes you think you have a deadtime problem?  The injector deadtime is only going to change the volume of fuel that is delivered when the battery voltage changes.

You generally dont tune accel enrichment to give a flat lambda, you tune it so the engine gives crisp response and no flat spots.  What is the actual problem?  Does the car drive bad or have bad response?

yes i do tuned allready without CL lambda and accel enrich,

but the response very bad, and the fuel lambda not flat if i flap throtle

There are a few little things in your tune that I would change such as your charge temp table but they arent going to make a massive difference.  From the shape of your fuel MAP it seems something is very wrong with fuel delivery.  Im suspicious that your injectors are giving erratic behaviour at low pulse-widths.

It is normal to have a VE of around 50-60 at idle and ~100% at peak torque.  Your VE table has 15.5 at idle and 130-140% at peak.  

Here's your fuel table. The big steep wall you have between -60 and -40Kpa suggests either air flow or fuel flow is greatly changing with that small increase in load.  It is difficult to imagine what would cause air flow to change that much so it is more likely a fuel problem.  Your differential fuel pressure jumps up 50Kpa in some areas so that is not great but it seems like something else is going on too.

JLabBYx.png

As a comparison, here is a fuel table from my dead stock Evo7 :

XzboF3C.png

7 hours ago, Adamw said:

There are a few little things in your tune that I would change such as your charge temp table but they arent going to make a massive difference.  From the shape of your fuel MAP it seems something is very wrong with fuel delivery.  Im suspicious that your injectors are giving erratic behaviour at low pulse-widths.

It is normal to have a VE of around 50-60 at idle and ~100% at peak torque.  Your VE table has 15.5 at idle and 130-140% at peak.  

Here's your fuel table. The big steep wall you have between -60 and -40Kpa suggests either air flow or fuel flow is greatly changing with that small increase in load.  It is difficult to imagine what would cause air flow to change that much so it is more likely a fuel problem.  Your differential fuel pressure jumps up 50Kpa in some areas so that is not great but it seems like something else is going on too.

JLabBYx.png

As a comparison, here is a fuel table from my dead stock Evo7 :

sir , can you help me to get the correct data inj,

i still used oem resistor box inj is this corect? and my firmware is that the latest?

can you help me to setup my ecu?

firmware link.jpg