Monsoon 4g63 trigger

ozyvr4

Im starting to wire a Link Monsoon into a mate car .1989 VR4 engine in a CB GSR Lancer.  Im going over my plan and organising wires. 

Im unsure of the needing to shield the CAS triggers. The reason I ask is because I also have a VR4 with a plug n play g4+ and the cas signals are not shielded in the factory wiring. When I rewired my VR4 harness I copied the factory wiring but just uses txl wires on the cas harness for reliability.  

It would still be recommended to shield them.  Yes the factory got away with it and optical sensors do tend to be less sensitive but the factory probably also put a lot of thought in to mitigating EMI in other ways.

I have a shielded wire with 2 wires inside the shield. Im thinking of using it for 2 triggers. Would shielding from each other or just from interference from other signals be needed. Im trying to keep harness as small as possible. 

Yeah that would be ok, just the two trigger signals shielded and the power and ground unshielded.  Personally if it were me I would do 4 core shielded so all wires are in the one bundle.  Assuming you're in Aus, GR Motosport will sell you a short length of 4core screened tefzel for bugger all.