2shayZ

Hi, I did a search and cant find exactly my questions.

Car is 95 Supra with G4+ pnp and i know the pin out that will be used.

Due to the border being closed to my regular tuner and no one close by open, I need to pin my new sensors to ecu plug myself. 

I have AEM fuel pressure, AEM fuel pressure, AEM map sensor, flex fuel sensor, and need to pin in my AEM electronic boost control. All of which have pig tail supplies from the sensor, just need to pin in the ecu side of the connection.

Where do I find the pins to buy for this plug?

Which crimp tool is preferred?

Anything else I should know about this job?

Thank you!

Do you mean the plug for the expansion harness?  It is probably easier to just order one from a Link dealer that is already crimped etc.  

The connector is a JST XA series, housing is XARP-05V, terminals are SXA-01T-P0.6.  The proper crimp tool is very expensive, you may get away with some other generic micro crimp tool but I dont have any suggestions to offer

The plug and play ECUs have expansion ports inside the case designed to make it easy to add sensors.  EXP 1 could do your pressure sensors and flex sensor.  The watesgate solenoid and MAP sensor would normally just be connected to the existing wires in the engine bay.  Or is your car originally a non-turbo model?   

jXQ6Bqf.png

1 minute ago, 2shayZ said:

oem tt based

If the harness is TT based I would expect it to have a map sensor connector and wastegate valve connector in the loom already.  At the ECU end of the loom the MAP sensor signal wire would go to pin B62 and the wastegate valve signal would be on pin B60.  So check if there are wires in those holes already - if there is then they are likely in the engine bay already.