Some Knock up top

Akumazeto

It looks more like you havent balanced your levels to me.  I would also generally want the levels a bit higher than what you are using.  Also, since you are wasted spark you cant have individual cyl control, you will notice cyl 1 & 4 knock levels are the same and 2 & 3 are the same.  You should assign both cyl 1 & 4 to knock table one and cyl 2 & 3 to knock table 2.

I suspect the spike you are seeing actually happens after you lift off - the PC logging is not fast enough to see exactly when it happened.  It is pretty common to get a spike like that when you lift off at high RPM, I normally lockout knock somewhere before the normal redline and and have a TP lockout somewhere around 40% to avoid this.  

• 2 years later...

Example below, say my redline or normal shift point was about 7000, I would set my RPM High lockout to 6500 so that it is disabled before a limiter is hit - this is well beyond the torque peak so in most cases knock is unlikely at this RPM.  Set the TP lockout to 40%, this will disable knock when you lift off from high RPM to avoid the overrun spike like the example in your post above.  And experiment with the TPS delta lockout also, you want knock to disable during a heavy throttle stab which can cause "false knock" and trigger retard when you dont want it.  

ovNNKB0.png