triger input

keizsr

Hi, to use the g4xstorm you need to know the trigger input.

Trigger 1    hole sensor motec 59110 crank trigger disc 12t 

Trigger 2  nissan sr20det trigger the disk in it uses AEM. Only trigger 2 is used. 

I am using a translator to word the text. I want you to understand that better.

Thank you. The only difference in the current configuration is that the edges of triggers 1 and 2 are rising, so I'll change them to fall and try again.

On a separate note, the ECU temperature drops to about 40 degrees Celsius, and it's still at about 35 degrees Celsius right after the switch is turned on.

Mr. Adam.

I changed the settings, but the symptoms are the same. It feels like there's no fuel in 1 and 3. The plugs are dry, and the car was running fine a week ago. The ignition and injectors (12 ohm x 4) are wired correctly, so I've tested and found them to be in the correct order, starting with 1234 and ending with 1342. We're replacing the ECU with one from another company. I doubt the injectors will break in a week, I'll replace the injectors and see how it goes, and I hope the symptoms translate well.

Adam.

I just changed it to a link. It was working fine on the last ecu. 

Injector test, ign test is confirmed, the order is correct, and I don't think there's any chance of a wiring error.

Could it be the injector itself? A blockage? 

I'm going to try swapping out the injectors for something else.

Adam.

I owe you an apology. 

Wrong wiring. 

1gn1→1cyl  ign2→cyl3  ign3→cyl4  ign4→cyl2

Correctly modified as per the help. 

Cyl 1 in Ign 1, Cyl 2 in Ign 2, Cyl 3 in Ign 3, Ign 4

It was an assumption. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

アダム。

配線エラーを修正しましたが、アイドル状態になります。 

クランクアップすると、3000〜4000rpmの範囲で制御不能になります。

トリガー1とトリガー2のエッジをRISEに変更して試してみました。

その後、RPMはスムーズに上昇しました。

これは正しい応答ですか?

ログと地図をお送りします。

Yes your log shows trigger issues so it is possibly the cam edge clashing with the crank edge.  

Can you do a triggerscope and attach the file here.

With the engine idling, go to >ecu controls>trigger scope.  Click capture, then save.

Ok, you can see in my picture below the falling edge of the crank is very close the the falling edge of the cam (green dotted line).  This will be a problem when there is a small amount of cam movement the cam edge will cross over to the other side of the crank edge.

The best fix for this is to change the trigger 2 edge to rising, leave trigger 1 edge to falling..

D9mkm4S.png