Getting constant coil output out of the ecu

Finno

That would be correct behavior for 99% of ignition systems in use today.

Most ignitors or coils start charging on the rising edge and spark on the falling edge.  So with the engine not running the ignition outputs should be low all the time (ground), with the engine running there will be a short high pulse (~6V) for the 2 or 3ms dwell time once per cycle, the rest of the time it will be low/gnd.

The only exception to this convention is some Fords with the TFI system in the 1980/90's and some early hondas that had the coil inside the distributor. 

What car do you have and what ignition system?

Hi I got it sorted someone had put a new coil and had the wires on the wrong side of ignitor.

Now I have another problem I'm not getting any dtcs or codes. But I did look on the board and there is a bit to track16007529828974318612415973100163.thumb.jpg.cc963140df56a666c7515e370019a1fe.jpg

1600753013306537513723928920706.jpg

Car still runs now ect but does when driving. That burnt track doesn't look good tho

That track still looks intact to me, it has been very hot so it has burnt the soldermask and other coatings off, but the copper still appears to be in one piece, so it should still work fine.    

This probably would have happened due to the short in your coil wiring.