OBD2 Guage Issues

SeanP1

Hey Guys, 

I have a Atom (s1) G4+ in my S13 with SR20DET
I am having issues with a few OBD2 guages only reading RPM and Volts (as in i cant get any gauge to read more than this, they all have the same issues as each other)
I have tired many of the stock car modes in CAN set up, but no changes
Im unsure what I have set up wrong, or what is the cause of this issue, if its the on the Link side or the Guages

Any help would be great  :)

Thank you! 

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

G4+ Atom Sean SR20DET BSC Cold Start 1 La.pclr

Thanks for the reply, I dont really understand the OEM CAN mode, If I set to user defined and 500k or 250k, is there anything else I would need to change?

PIDs that work best with this guage are the same as GT86, Ford BA, or newer VW Golf Gti, Newer BMW, but should work with most ODB2 cars
This is what the seller has told me, he said to aim for VW as maybe the best way to get as many working PIDs.

The OEM mode is nothing to do with OBD2 - this setting is only for interfacing with other modules in the car.  Changing the OEM mode makes no difference to how the OBD2 works.  

The OBD2 protocol that the Link ECU complies with is ISO15765-4 (the 15764-4 is a typo in the software).  The PID's that the Link supports are listed below:

6jZmNua.png

Oh ok, Im very much at a loss as to why I dont have anything but RPM or volts working.

I have tired changing to user defined and 500k (250 wont connect) and it will connect, but still the same, -40 temps and other not working readings :(