Altezza TALT+ and the ECTS-i (Toyota) eThrottle question

wastegate

Hi Guys,

First up I know it's not officially supported by using this ECU with different engines like the 2J. So really just after some verification I'm looking at an issue or just a ghost.

I have a IS300 with a 2JZGTE from an Aristo, being controlled by the Altezza TALT+ PnP. Header was repinned to suit the TALT+. 

Now, it's been tuned and working great for over 2 years now. But just this week I've had an issue with the AP(sub) cutting out and causing error counts to go up until it hits 100% and shuts off the ethrottle, luckily the Toyota throttle has a manual bypass over 90% to limp it home. To me looking at the logs, the voltages on the AP(sub) are dropping to 0V as AP(Main) goes up. Seems like a dyeing AP sensor. Anyway that is the background to by question and weirdness I've found that I wanted to clarify. 

This is pulled from the pclink help 
"Main and Sub Signal Orientation

Most dual APS sensors will have an output voltage that spans the full working range of throttle plate or pedal movement. However, on some applications one sensor will span the full working plate range while the other will ONLY read up to about 70%. APS(Main) MUST be assigned to the signal that changes over the full working range and the other signal assigned to APS (Sub). Under no conditions should the orientation and these two signals be swapped."

Now, the Toyota throttle is one of those other sensors. The Toyota service manual lists the following voltages.

VTA = TPS
VPA = APS

VTA - 0.4-1.0V to 3.2-4.8V
VTA2 - 2.0-2.9V to 4.6-5.1V

VPA - 0.3-0.9V to 3.2-4.8V
VPA2 - `1.8-2.7V to 4.7-5.1V 

On the Altezza header pinout, these live on the following pins
VTA - O23
VTA2 - O22

VPA - O20
VPA2 - O19

These are then assigned the following fuctions in PCLink with the Altezza map.
VTA - O23 - ANV6 - TP(Main)
VTA2 - O22 - ANV5 - TP(Sub)

VPA - O20 - ANV3 - AP(Main)
VPA2 - O19 - ANV2 - AP(Sub)

Now from the help file, it says that whatever signal changes over the full range should be AP(Main). 
However it looks like my AP(sub) is the one going over the full range..
But looking at my voltages and what is specified in the service manual, it is correct.

I've attached a couple of screenshots and a log and map for reference.

Any advise or clarification is really appreciated.

ImageGlass_x2JGSLDDTk.png

chrome_tZxeItKQrk.png

PCLink_xGzH5bKUoy.png

Can't attach the log file sorry.
Will host it on google drive and share.

Google Drive link to log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YA7QZDnWATpjdG04AwHa7qLZF9MIMsG/view?usp=sharing

Google Drive link to map

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bn9Su8snS93D7RcXPNaGVwa0Py9PbYbX/view?usp=sharing