Link fury with microtech dash setup

MichaelR32GTR

Hello

i have a link fury g4+ and a Microtech digital dash showing all the important stuff 

finally today I went to setup a page to display egts but they are reading 00

can anyone help as to how I can have my dash show egts ?

I can see and log egts through the Ecu it’s just the dash doesn’t display them 

thanks !

The normal microtech CAN stream doesnt have EGT's in it, their dash normally gets the EGT channels direct from the microtech EGT box rather than from the ECU.

I assume you arent using the microtech EGT device?  If so I think I have the info somewhere so should be able to duplicate it with the Link.  Can you attach your tune, I will take a look. 

Try the attached to see if EGTs are showing on the dash.  If they are, then it would also pay to test they are mapped correctly, unplug #1EGT sensor and check #1 temp on dash changes, then do the same check with #6.  This is because they make both a 3 channel and 4 channel EGT box which use the same CAN ID and format so im not 100% sure how the dash knows which is which.

For your speed it should work, the R32 has an electronic signal from the (cable driven) dash back to the ecu.  Although the reed switch is prone to dying in them.  In PC Link does your LF wheel speed show anything when moving?

michael gtr tune1-1-LESStiming microtech CAN.pclr