Pnp Ecu with race technology dash2

Gregconboy158

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you attach that config file and your tune.

Oh maybe the dash 2 file as well. 

The Dash2's have always been a ballache.  The dash2pros that we used to sell wernt so bad but the dash2's are pretty hit and miss.

Did they not give you a CCF file for the CAN interface?

I think you are going to have to seek help from RT.  Your ECU is set up correctly and since ECT is coming through it suggests your wiring etc is ok.  

Im not sure why they have the data source set up as a DL1 in the dash config rather than an ECU interface but there are lots of quirks like that that probably only they know.

No ccf file, not sure what that is or how id obtain one? 

Honestly I haven't a clue, at my whits end with it. A dash of this price range shouldn't be so difficult to set up. 

I've tried seeking advice from them but replies are very slow and don't seem to be moving forward with it 

Just to bump this, i updated the firmware on the dash which got me rpm working but still have no pressures. No fuel or oil pressure.

I have x2 link 150psi sensors for these via 2 analog inputs on the expansion plug. Would this effect getting the readings over to the dash2?