Disable DBW on a ECULink107

kaptainballistik

What I got.....Subaru Quad avcs motor, Eculink107, Stuffed in a BRZ with a crowbar.....

For the time being I would like to use my cars existing V8 STi DBC Throttle body, But the ECU is coming up with an error about the DBW must be in setup mode.

Is the solution just Disable the Secondary TPS imput and reset the ECu settings to remove the DBW config, or is it a little more involved? ( or is it simplier?).

Ive got all the Bits for DBW, The Motor and body loom Loom has been wired up to use it , Its more the fabrication of the Pedal box /DBW pedal linkage, The intake piping mods, the bonnet in the way of the DBW when rotated to clear the Power steering pump........at least the manifold is easy.. that's sitting next to the car :D And get it going by the 10th Dec.....

And I need to get the upgraded front  driveshafts sized and sent to the Heat treaters... I have to pick my battles with this thing!

(Yes... front axles...)