2GR-FE Base Map

zaza433

Kris and Adamw,  it turned out that I installed genuine sensor on the wrong bank, Lambda2/Spartan instead of Lambda1 --  my bad :(

Anyway, installed both genuine sensors for both banks and no more error - YES !!!

Lesson learned is fake/aftermarket WBO2 sensor will not work with Link ECU. However, it's works with Spartan3 CAN. 

Now I need to make the engine idle. I changed MAP threshold to 85KPa, still does not help much.

Any suggestions to get Idle stable? I am wide open to try.

Neither of those logs match the map.  Both had the MAP lockout set at 50 and other differences such as VVT working down to 500RPM where it is set to 2000RPM lockout in the map.  So it is a bit pointless making suggestions on what to adjust based on data that hasnt come from the map presented.  

Can you do a new log and provide a copy of the map that was in the ecu when the log is recorded.  

The main problem in both those logs is the MAP lockout is too low, the base position is too small and the VVT is bouncing on/off. 

Messing around and able get engine idle pretty decent. Played little with Auto mode Quick Tune, don't think AFR or Lambda tables get update.

Attached is a tune file and log file (compressed), any suggestions/feedback are welcome.

got AC re-charged and working good, AC request (DI5) is active - pretty happy having cold air. :)

2GR21.pclx PC Datalog - 2023-07-6 4;37;27 pm-GR21.rar