No Rev Limit

Knox

Hello all, 

I read before there is issue on fuel cut when injectors pass 100% duty cycle and the solution is use ignition cut or upgrade fuel system capacity. But I have same issue when use ignition cut as cut type on 3 different customer car. 2 is have the same issue only 1 time but one them have this issue 2 time in a week. Is there someone to advise me ? I'm ussually using 85 to 95% end cut setting, 80-95%/20ms exit decay rate, 30-100 rpm limit control range.
2 xtreme plugin (one of them for honda, one of the for bmw e36)
1 xtreme (not plugin on honda engine)

Thanks.

Edited by Knox

Update your firmware.  The fuel cut/100% DC bug was fixed many years ago (5.6.3).  

There was another more recent bug which could prevent the rev limit working under an odd combination of specific advanced limiter settings, this was fixed in FW 5.6.7 and later.

If using advanced limiter settings, also make sure you have the hard limit turned on (set the hard limit activation say 200RPM higher if you dont want it to interfere during normal limiter bashing), in 5.6.7 and later firmwares the hard limit has been given the highest priority so is a good safety "back stop" that will over-ride all other limiters.