Ignition Cut in Downshift?

Iguanapeluda

HellO!, 

I am configurate the gear shift in upshift change, and the cars make the ignition cut like this:

Then I need to make another ignition cut when I make the downshift ( I have DBW), I can Open the throttle body but I can´t made the ignition cut, is possible ignition cut?, 

upshift.png

downshift.png

Do you mean you want a cut after the blip?  Obviously there is no point cutting at the same time as the blip as you won’t get any torque/rpm increase.  

There will be a more feature rich gear shift strategy with post blip rev matching etc in a future update but it is still quite a way off at the moment.

24 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Do you mean you want a cut after the blip?  Obviously there is no point cutting at the same time as the blip as you won’t get any torque/rpm increase.  

There will be a more feature rich gear shift strategy with post blip rev matching etc in a future update but it is still quite a way off at the moment.

Yes I have made an automatic blip when downshift with my manual gearbox to avoid push the gas...and I thought...the possibility of cut this autoblip to make a "pop" like the DSG or DCT at the change moment ..

Thank you for your fast reply Adamw this product is the best in support. LINK THE BEST!!!jajaja