G4X evo 8 pluging ecu

Knox

Hello, can you please check this map and log if there is anything wrong? This log file is on 3rd gear low rpm pull to 5400 rpm. Issue is when I make wot car feels like totter. I mean its like misfiring but its not actually no backfire or bangs on the exhaust. What I notice is Engine Speec ROC goes to -299 at 4897 rpm, and some rpms again goes to - and some rpms goes high 1500 (what should be the range for engine speed roc?). Sometimes I have this kind of feeling on tuning other cars and when I advance timing egnige accelerates more smooth but my ignition timing is not low too much. By the way for this issue I lowered spark gaps to 0.6mm and also I installed my wasted spark cop kit with yaris coils but nothing changed. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SChv_DJZjMlASg_YsKPb7n5XrL4xgNPv/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15T-tyhao7IMYxE9v4I7zHgrJ3Vm-Cl17/view?usp=sharing

I dont see anything obvious in the log or tune.  Dwell is stable and well controlled which is usually a good indication that trigger etc is happy.

The engine speed ROC was a little erratic with low tooth count triggers in early firmwares, so I dont think there is anything unusual there, the calculation was improved in later firmwares so you will probably find if you update firmware that will be more stable.  

Have you checked base timing?  Your offset of -10 is odd for an evo, my Evo 7 is +1deg.

21 minutes ago, Adamw said:

I dont see anything obvious in the log or tune.  Dwell is stable and well controlled which is usually a good indication that trigger etc is happy.

The engine speed ROC was a little erratic with low tooth count triggers in early firmwares, so I dont think there is anything unusual there, the calculation was improved in later firmwares so you will probably find if you update firmware that will be more stable.  

Have you checked base timing?  Your offset of -10 is odd for an evo, my Evo 7 is +1deg.

Yes I checked my timing when the engine is first fitted. Car is evo 6 but engine is from evo 8. I will check the base timing again may be some fluctuations occured because of engine’s first start after long time sitting or not stable idle etc. And also after I opened this topic I check and my frimware and it is 6.17.8. I updated the firmware but can not have time to test car.