Failing WBO2 Lambda sensor?

Pete_89t2

I'm running a G4+ Fury with the internal lambda sensor. Normally, shortly after starting the car and the sensor reaches operating temperature, I'll see average Lambda values on PCLink display reasonably close to the target lambda value. Today the average lambda was staying at 0.000, and it didn't budge, so I pulled a log to try to figure out what was going on.

Not sure what to make of the data in the log, but it looks like some weird behavior based on the "Lambda 1 Error" status messages in the log. If someone can take a quick look at the log file linked here and advise, I'd appreciate it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wodWGzd4PBJP7jFdQRx6a4WuSzwUoUbm/view?usp=sharing

And here's the current tune file I was running at the time: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPCsRCLMRtozSdaqYYVm13LsM8ChNkR1/view?usp=sharing

Ideally the log will conclusively tell me the sensor failed and rule out any potential wiring issues. But since this sensor was working fine for quite some time now, and I haven't messed with its wiring recently, my guess would be the sensor simply failed.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

I would say most likely a failing sensor based on the errors you have.  It looks like you possibly have "Run when stalled" set to YES which will often shorten life, so make sure that is set to NO for normal use.

Thanks, ^that would explain it. Just checked, and the "Run when stalled" was set to YES. A few weeks ago I flipped that setting from NO so I could tune the post-start & warm up enrichment tables for the cold weather, and forgot to flip it back when I was done. Looks like the sensor is toast though, I tried running it again with that setting flipped OFF, and am still getting the errors in the log and the 0.000 average lambda readings.