G4+ Evo Plugin 4-8

James991

Have a g4+ and trying to GP PWM out to aux 2 to drive a evo 7 style radiator fan speed controller to drive two walbro 255 fuel pumps in a surge tank. I want to use the factory trigger the lift pump as a on/off. Seems to work if I turn on FP Speed but I want a table like GP PWM setup which I don't have. Any Ideas what I am doing wrong? Hopefully I logged it right.

Log 2021-03-24 7;00;18 pm.llg Evo 6 Current.pclr

You have got the Sw cond 1 set to Virtual Aux 5 = ON.  But your Virtual aux 5 is off so your GP PWM will be off.  

Since your lift pump is on Injector drive 5, your Sw Cond 1 should instead be set to "Aux Fuel Value1= ON", 5.  

3zbezjd.png

Had a look this afternoon. Tried the setup with Aux Fuel Value1= on and set to 5 with not much luck. Tied setting up the factory pump trigger as a virtual aux then set it up like above with the same result. Even tried RPM > 100 to see and no result. Kind of stumped why it doesn't react as with fp speed it seems to work with the change points and ramps up and down. Was thinking it was the output but if it does work with fp speed it should be able to do GP PWM 

That map doesnt appear to match the set up in the log file.  In the map you have aux 8 assigned as the PWM fuel pump, in the log it shows aux 8 was set up as "speedo out" at the time you done the log.

Can you do a log using this map that you have just attached.  It looks correct to me and when I load your map into an ecu here I get 50% DC coming out of aux 8 whenever the fuel pump is on.

In the 3 pin plug, the small wire in the center pin goes direct to an ecu aux.  On our evo plug-in ECU's it goes to aux 1.  The large positive wire in the same plug needs to come from an ign switched relay.