Fuel clamped to minimum settings. injector scaling?

96Evo4.5

Hey helpful tech gurus. Ive got a LinkG4x on my long rod 2.4l 4g63/64 engine and ive tried a number of different latency times, including a scaling i got off a log i did, but every time i change the latency "ms" @ "voltage" it always has a hard time starting, and it runs very rich, until it finally throws an error saying "fuel calculation clamped at its minimum value" then stalls, I can load my short log for you guys but you wont be able to see my AFR as i cant seem to get the CAN setup working as of yet. here are some screen shots for you, Im running FIC BlueMax 1450cc High Z injectors, they are listed specifically for an evolution 4-9. You can also see my error messages in my screen shots. 

LinkG4x Screen shot Fuel dead times.jpg

LinkG4x screen shot Fuel setup.jpg

38 minutes ago, 96Evo4.5 said:

Oh okay, is there a suggested PW to set it at?

It is used to prevent a PW being commanded that would result in the injector operating in its non-linear region.  You need to look at the injector data and make a decision based on how consistant your Idle AFR is at short PW's.  Set it to zero if you dont understand how it works.  

Your deadtimes look very wrong, I would expect values more around 1ms at 14V.

5 minutes ago, 96Evo4.5 said:

This is what i see, should i change the master fuel to get a better afr?

Your original screenshot was using modelled mode.  It now looks like you have loaded the base map in?  What is the question?  What are you trying to do?  

2 minutes ago, Adamw said:

It is used to prevent a PW being commanded that would result in the injector operating in its non-linear region.  You need to look at the injector data and make a decision based on how consistant your Idle AFR is at short PW's.  Set it to zero if you dont understand how it works.  

Your deadtimes look very wrong, I would expect values more around 1ms at 14V.

Your original screenshot was using modelled mode.  It now looks like you have loaded the base map in?  What is the question?  What are you trying to do?  

Im trying to make it so the ecu stops needing to clamp the pw values, giving me that error code. from the looks of it, your settings are .040ms i have mine set to 0.00ms, I just dont understand why its still clamping the values. I just want to know what i need to set this up properly. Or at least close enough that i can run the car for the break in. 

But your original screen shot that had the min clamp warning was using the modelled fuel settings which would need a completely different fuel table.  Your next screenshot shows you have changed back to traditional and it has the minimum set to zero so you would no longer get that warning.

If you are going to stick with traditional mode then set the deadtimes correctly to the manufacturers data and adjust the master fuel to get it roughly close then adjust your fuel table values from there.   

18 minutes ago, Adamw said:

But your original screen shot that had the min clamp warning was using the modelled fuel settings which would need a completely different fuel table.  Your next screenshot shows you have changed back to traditional and it has the minimum set to zero so you would no longer get that warning.

If you are going to stick with traditional mode then set the deadtimes correctly to the manufacturers data and adjust the master fuel to get it roughly close then adjust your fuel table values from there.   

Yeah what i did was loaded the preloaded base map again, I was trying to see the difference in the latency values i put in from what was loaded in stock, so Im gona just try and stay with the traditional scaling now, Im not gona try starting the car again until i get the wideband issues sorted out.