Trigger1 errors and RPM limit activated

Gregconboy158

Hi, got a honda b18c with a G4+ 95 pnp ecu. Getting rpm limit activated and trigger1 errors i'm hoping for help with. 

I was on a track day last week (circuit) and after coming in for a cool down, went back out and it was like there was no power there, felt strangled and as if half throttle. Couldn't get to the bottom of it so called it a day to not risk blowing the motor, everything seemed fine ignition timing/afr wise. Unfortunately no log of this. 

Just managed to get in the car and take it for a drive and it's fine now typically but i did log this time and i'm getting trigger1 errors and rpm limit activated (have always had the rpm limit activated tbf) 

Here is a log and wondering if anyone could possibly look over it and give me some guidance on it please? I'm wondering if my dwell or maybe arming threshold is wrong? 

Thanks,

Seems it wont let me upload the log, any ideas on how i can? says to big and i can only upload a max of 2.47mb

The RPM limit appears to be working correctly in that log, there are a few trigger errors showing but always up around 9000RPM.  I think in this case it looks almost like the trigger error is caused by the limiter rather than the other way around like it usually is.  Dwell and RPM trace looks fairly stable through the area where the trigger error count increases.  I suspect it may just be your aggressive limiter settings that causes the trigger to bouince around when on the limiter.  

Was the "low power" problem present when you done this log?

Can you do a triggerscope while doing a free rev to something like 6000RPM so we can see what the voltages look like.  I dont think you have a arming threshold issue.  

Thanks for having a look Adam, greatly appreciated. No the power issue wasn't present in this log, typically it went away when I went to get a log of it!

I will get a triggerscope later on and send it over to you, is there any way of making the limiter less 'aggressive'? I didn't think it was to bad although its never been great imo, seems link rev limiters are a bit of a black art lol. Id like it to be like a oem limiter.